Extrusion blow molding machine basic status check：
In the case of a newly purchased extrusion blow molding machine, inspection of the machine assembly should be carried out.
- After the equipment is installed according to the requirements of the manual, the entire unit should be calibrated, including the center position calibration of the extrusion blow molding machine head and the clamping device.
- Install the mold water cooling tube and check that it is correct.
- Operators and control devices (electrical control boxes, programmable controllers, operating keyboards, etc.) are convenient for operation.
- Whether the feeding, finished product placement, and waste recycling processes are smooth without affecting normal operation.
- Whether the relevant auxiliary equipment is in the right position.
- Inspection of the hydraulic and lubrication system Check the hydraulic oil level gauge of the extruder and each hydraulic unit so that the oil level of the tank is kept above the reference oil level.
The equipment is in an optimal assembled state only after the inspection results of the equipment assembly meet the production and safety requirements.
What do you need to do before the extrusion blow molding machine turn on?
- The material used in extrusion blow molding should meet the required drying requirements and, if necessary, be further dried.
- According to the variety and size of the product, select the head specifications and install the machine head in the following order: Install the head flange – main body – die core – perforated plate and filter.
- Connect the compressed air tube and install the core mold electric heating rod and the head heating coil. Check and turn on the water system. Adjust the gap between the die and check whether the center line of the extrusion blow molding machine and the auxiliary machine are aligned.
- The operation equipments such as the extrusion blow molding machine, the mold clamping device, and the robot are started to perform the no-load operation, and it is checked whether the operation of each safety emergency device is normal, and the failure is promptly eliminated.
- According to the provisions of the process conditions, set the temperature of the extrusion blow molding machine head and each heating section and heat it step by step, and test the integrity of each heating section with the waste material to check whether there is no heating phenomenon; After the temperature is kept at a constant temperature of 0.5 to 1 h.
- On the programmable controller, the thickness of the parison wall at each point is set according to the process specification.
- The starting material is generally opened first to prevent the inner layer from being opened due to excessive pressure after opening. The frequency of the discharge flow increases from small to large step by step, preventing the opening frequency from being too large, causing the screw screw to be screwed due to low temperature.
Extrusion blow molding machine production process conditions:
- When the raw material is plasticized and melted, the process temperature should be controlled within the range of 170-230 °C.
- The blown expansion ratio of the blank tube blow molded bottle product is controlled within the range of (1.5-3).
- The compressed air pressure of the expanded tube forming bottle product is 0.3 to 0.6 MPa.
- The mold temperature of the molding bottle is 20-50 ° C, and the cooling setting time accounts for 50%~60% of the total time of the product start production cycle.
What to do before closing the extrusion blow molding machine?
- When the machine is stopped, the speed is reset to zero.
- The heating sections are closed section by section.
- Close the mold, in a closed state, blow the needle half a centimeter away from the mold to prevent a hard object from falling into the mold and causing the damage.
- Apply a rust inhibitor to the mold.
- Turn off the main power supply, lubricate the equipment, and add lubricant.
- Clean the whole machine and close the water in each part. If the downtime is long, the water inside the mold must be drained to prevent rust and blockage.
What should you pay attention to when operating an extrusion blow molding machine?
In order to prevent personal accidental injury, safety shields shall be installed on the transmission parts of all machines; safety doors shall be provided when the products are removed from the mold; the heating zone of the machine shall have safety and thermal insulation cover; the crusher shall prevent the steel from falling in and prevent The operator’s hand is extended into the internal protection device; emergency brake buttons and alarms shall be installed at key parts of the equipment; hydraulic pressure tests shall be carried out regularly for all pressure vessels. In the molding operation, if there are two or more operations, the division of labor must be clearly defined; when the equipment or mold is unloaded, the power supply and air source should be cut off, and the “maintenance” mark should be hung at the repair place; when the large container is produced, due to the mold cavity In order to prevent the human body from entering the mold cavity, protective measures should be installed for the safety door, the door is not closed, and the personnel can not close the mold without closing the mold; during the molding operation, do not perform high-temperature work such as welding and gas cutting near the machine head; When the vehicle is cold, the operator cannot stand under the machine head to prevent the overheated melt from splashing and injuring people; when the material is crushed, the power supply is cut off and the cover is opened for maintenance.
How to maintain the extrusion blow molding machine?
- Lubricate each moving part once before turning it on. (manipulator, robot guide, opening and closing guide rail)
- The swing arm can add lubricating oil once every 3-4 days. The heating machine has a large chain and a small chain to add lubricating oil once a month. Always check if the main unit reducer and the warmer reducer are short of oil. The main bearing can be added once every 2-3 months. Check whether the moving parts are firm before the production, whether the screws are loose or not, especially in places with strong impact, whether the belt transmission parts are abnormal.
- Check if the high pressure gas source, low pressure gas source, power source and water source are normal.
- Check each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and protection device to check if the switch is normal. Check the warming head to enter the embryo, and the part of the embryo is working properly. If the insert is not in place, the nut of the preform can be adjusted.
- Check the lamp for damage and breakage. Replace it in time.
- Check if the pneumatic components are leaking and the action is sensitive.
- Check if the triplet is leaking abnormally, is it blocked, and the water storage capacity of the cup is too full.
- When the blower solenoid valve is abnormal, it should be cleaned in time (3.5 million washes per bottle).
- Blowing molds must be cleaned and polished regularly.
- When the high and low pressure air supply switch is turned on, it must be operated slowly to prevent the air flow rate from being too fast. The dirt is blown into the solenoid valve, and the exhaust valve is opened for 30 seconds to ensure the air is clean.
- When starting the machine, you must be sure that the mechanical part is good, there is no inside of the machine, and there is no foreign matter. In particular, shake the position to avoid hurting people. Also close the security door.
- When starting the machine, the motor must be started first, and the warmer should be started for 30 seconds to prevent voltage fluctuations. Make sure the cooling water is not turned on before starting the warming.
- After warming up (2-3) minutes, the oven temperature rises evenly, pressing the embryo button. At the same time, the blowing bottle should be turned on, otherwise it will not blow.
- When the machine is running, it is necessary to pay close attention to whether the machine has abnormal noise. It is necessary to find it early and solve it in time.
- In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button to brake urgently. Then, according to the situation of the situation analysis, find the problem and solve the problem quickly.
- After the machine is in normal operation, do not put any part of the body into the machine to avoid injury to the robot. If the machine has abnormal noise, it can be observed after deceleration.
- After the machine is in normal production, the operator must always observe the quality of the bottle to avoid fluctuations in voltage or other reasons that affect the quality of the bottle.
- When the machine is being repaired, press the screen fault repair button to ensure safe maintenance. If you need to manually observe the movement of each cavity separately, please pay attention to the position of the robot. At the same time, be sure to understand the role of the individual buttons and then the action. Make sure that malfunctions cause unnecessary trouble.
- After each repair of the machine, be sure to clean tools and screws, etc., so as not to remain in the machine, affecting the normal operation of the machine.
- After warming up (2-3) minutes, the oven temperature rises on average, pressing the embryo button. At the same time, the blowing bottle should be turned on, otherwise it will not blow.
- When the plastic blow molding machine is running, it is necessary to pay close attention to whether the machine can have abnormal noise, to find early, and to stop and deal with it in time.
The article is copyright Pantone Blow Molding Machine and is not allowed to be reproduced without permission!